- 60 g mint, chopped
- 6 white sugar cubes
- 2 sea salt to taste
- 1 medium orange
- 2 leaves gelatine, soaked in cold water
- Rub the outer skin of the orange with all the sugar cubes so that they take on the oily zest.
- Place in a stainless steel saucepan with vinegar and salt.
- Bring to the boil, add the chopped mint and remove from the stove. Cool and serve with roast lamb.
- You can add 2 leaves of soaked gelatine to the finished hot sauce to make jelly.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket