- 4 ripe peaches
- 1 small red pepper, cut into very small pieces
- 3 spring onions, very finely chopped on a long angle
- 3 large limes, finely grated zest and juice
- 6 tbsp coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, very finely chopped
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 1 dash Sherry vinegar
- black pepper
- Run a knife around the peach horizontally.
- Chop the peach halves into small pieces.
- Next, add the rest of the ingredients and season well with salt and pepper, mix well again and leave for 20 minutes and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket