Recipe from JML's Bubbles & Brunch event.
- 100 ml cold water
- 150 g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, (split with seeds removed)
- 1 small red chilli
- 55 g butter
- 1 fresh pineapple, sliced
- 200 g Greek yoghurt
- Place the water and sugar in the small Grill Circle® along with the vanilla pod, and chilli, cut into very small pieces and bring to the boil.
- Once the syrup has come to the boil take off immediately and leave to infuse and cool.
- Place the larger Copper Stone Pans® on the stove and melt the butter. Just as the butter stops foaming and is about to turn brown, pop in the well-drained pineapple slices and brown them on both sides, this should take a few minutes.
- Once they are slightly brown add the chilli syrup and bring to a boil, the butter will slightly thicken the syrup, then serve straight away. It‚Äôs rather nice to serve this dish with some thick-set Greek yoghurt to offset the sweetness of the whole pudding.
- Serve the dessert warm.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket