- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g roughly of leftover chips, cut into 3cm pieces
- 4 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 115 g microwave Basmati rice, warmed
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- 4 tbsp coriander, chopped
- ½ tsp red chilli, very finely chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp creamed horseradish
- crispy batter pieces re-fried until crisp, if any left over
- Heat the oil, add the chips and spring onions re-cook until lightly coloured.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the beaten egg to the pan and cook until really dry, then add the rice and potatoes back in and warm through, season well.
- Place the tomatoes, avocado, coriander, chilli, spring onion and lime into a bowl and mix well.
- Tip onto the tomato mixture, season well and stir.
- Spoon into bowls and top with the crispy batter pieces.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket