- 500 g mixed mushrooms, such as portobello, oyster, chestnut
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 4 slices bread
- 2 tbsp double cream
- handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Slice the mushrooms roughly and set them aside. Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat, then fry the garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and thyme and cook over high heat, stirring, for 4-5 minutes. Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Add the cream and parsley to the mushrooms, season to taste, then serve on the toast.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket