Ideal for sharing in the late afternoon with a mug of coffee.
- 110 g unsalted butter soft
- 110 g caster sugar
- 80 ml Baileys® Irish cream
- 210 g self raising flour
- 90 g white chocolate, chopped
- 50 g roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- 140 g icing sugar
- 20 Baileys Irish cream, (optional or similar cream liqueur)
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 1 tbsp water
- Cream the butter and sugar together for 2 to 3 minutes until soft and creamy.
- Mix in the Baileys® Irish cream, flour, chocolate and peanuts and form the mix into a large sausage shape.
- Roll in cling film and chill well.
- Preheat the oven to 150C Gas 2 140c fan assisted
- Remove the cling film, cut into 10 x 3 to 4 cm slices, and lay onto baking parchment.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes until slightly risen and light brown, do not overcook.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool before trying to remove from the parchment.
- Once cooled completely, make up the icing by mixing all the ingredients and spreading carefully onto the biscuits and leave to set (0.18 units of alcohol per serving).
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket