- 350 g Gluten-Free pastry, see recipe
- 500 g Gluten-Free sausages or meat
- 150 g dried apricots, finely chopped
- 100 g chestnuts, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh sage, chopped fresh
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200C gas 6.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling together well.
- Place the sheets of pastry on a board and cut 5cm wide strips.
- Brush well with beaten egg.
- Using a piping bag, pipe the sausage meat onto the strips, slightly to one side.
- Fold over and seal the edge well.
- Brush again with beaten egg, then chill well.
- Cut into long shards and cook until browned, crisp and cooked through.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket