Beautiful light cupcakes and they are gluten free.
- 180 g caster sugar
- 2 medium free-range eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp glycerine
- 175 g all purpose flour recipe
- 1.5 tsp Gluten-Free baking powder
- 0.5 tsp xanthan gum, level
- 130 full fat milk
- 130 sunflower oil
All purpose flour - Makes 1 kg
- 700 g fine white rice flour
- 200 g potato flour
- 100 g tapioca starch or flour
- Pre heat the oven to 180C gas 4.
- Place the caster sugar, eggs, vanilla and glycerine into a mixing bowl and whisk on high speed for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, really mix the flour, baking powder and gum, sieve a couple of times, then you know it's fully incorporated.
- Next, mix the oil and milk.
- Once the eggs are nice and thick, remove them from the machine and add the flour mix and liquid. Whisk well, but don't go mad.
- Spoon into 12 muffin cases, set in a muffin tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until well risen to the top of the case.
- Remove and cool, then top with the frosting.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket