This is a great party piece for the centre of the table . You could add some green food colouring to the icing for a grassy feel to your graveyard!
- 225 g butter, softened
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 397 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 225 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tub of vanilla icing
- 1 4 finger Nestlé KitKat
- Halloween sweets and coloured icing tubes
- you will also need a 20cm (8") spring-form cake tin greased and base lined with baking parchment, lined with baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4.
- Place all the cake ingredients into a large bowl and beat using an electric hand whisk until just smooth and pale. Pour into the prepared cake tin and bake for 55-65 minutes until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the middle of the cake. Allow to cool completely before decorating.
- Place on a serving plate and cover with the vanilla icing. Cut the KitKat in half and stick it into the cake to make tombstones. Write on the tombstones in white icing and top with your favourite ghoulish sweets.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket