This recipe is amazing for bringing out the flavour of the pork. A simple brine and a few minutes can make all the difference to the succulence of pork, chicken, and turkey succulence. First, make up the brine, and then cool. Next, add the pork chops and leave for 30 minutes, pat dry, oil and cook on the bbq. Taste the difference!!!!
- 840 g pork chops, (6 x 140g) French trimmed and rind scored
- 10.5 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 500 g new potatoes, cooked and warm doused well in salted melted butter.
- 300 g fine green beans, drizzled with olive oil
For the Brine
- 30 g caster sugar
- 15 g salt
- 300 cold water
- Mix the caster sugar salt and water to make the brine and cool.
- Add the pork chops to the brine and leave for 30 minutes.
- Drain the brine from the chops and pat dry brush the brined chops with a little oil on both sides. Preheat the grill or the bbq
- Preheat the grill or the bbq
- Grill or bbq carefully for 5-6 minutes on each side, then when just cooked, finally brush with the maple syrup olive oil mixture and glaze nicely.
- Take care as they will catch very easily due to the maple syrup.
- Serve with the beans and the potatoes.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket