- 16 chicken wings
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch chilli powder
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- vegetable oil for greasing
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Remove the tips from the wings and discard, then cut each wing in half through the bone.
- Place the wings in a pan, add the vegetables and stock cube, cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, turn down the heat, so the chicken is just simmering. Season well and cook for 15 minutes. Th
- When the chicken wings are cooked through, strain and set them aside to cool, transfer them to an airtight container and chill in the fridge.
- Once the wings are chilled, add the sesame oil, Worcestershire sauce, chilli powder and ground cumin to the container and mix well to coat the chicken. Set aside in the fridge to marinate until you are ready to cook.
- Grill the chicken wings on the barbecue for 3-4 minutes on each side until well browned. Serve with the peanut dipping sauce.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket