These Kebabs are ideal for a BBQ but work just as well under the grill, super yummy and Gluten- Free.
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly milled
- 600 g shoulder of British lamb, 3-4cm pieces, nice and chunky
For the salad
- 20 baby plum tomatoes, cut in half
- 200 g salted cashew nuts, whole
- 500 g cooked mixed quinoa. I like to use a mix of white and red for this salad, some ready cooked sachets of cooked quinoa work quite well, just pop in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 4 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp basil, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
For the kebab
- Mix the garlic, oil, and salt and pepper together well.
- Pour over the meat and mix well.
- Thread onto skewers.
- Preheat a grill or large frying pan.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally; the more colour, the better.
- Rest for about 10 minutes.
For the salad
- Place the tomatoes into a bowl and mix with the cashews.
- Add the cooked warmed quinoa and mix lightly.
- Add the oil, vinegar, herbs and season well with salt and pepper.
- Again lightly mix, spoon into bowls.
- Spoon over the grated cheese and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket