- 150 ml white dessert wine, e.g. Sauterne
- 6 tbsp Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 medium or 2 baby pineapples
- Place the wine, condensed milk, and egg yolks in a bowl over a pan of simmering water and whisk using an electric hand whisk for 7-8 minutes or until the mixture forms ribbon-like trails.
- Cut the pineapple into quarters lengthways. Line a grill pan with foil, transfer the pineapples and place them under the grill.
- Grill gently for 5 minutes, then spoon the frothy sauce over the pineapples and continue to grill until the top becomes golden and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket