- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 4 garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 800 g fillets of haddock, (4 x 200g) skin on
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 10 g fish stock cube
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 200 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 400 g baby frozen peas
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into very fine strips
- 4 tbsp mint, chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh Thai basil, chopped
- extra basil for sprinkling
- 4 roasting bags
- Preheat the oven to 230C Gas 8.
- In a dry frying pan, gently toast the coconut and garlic until golden leave to cool. Once cool, add the caster sugar mix well.
- Place the coconut cream, stock cube, pepper, salt, and ginger into a bowl and whisk well.
- Next, place each piece of fish into the bags, and add a quarter of the spinach, peas, carrot strips, mint and basil.
- Stir well, then add a quarter of the coconut mix to each bag and seal really well.
- Place the 4 bags onto 2 shallow baking trays.
- Pop into the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes, depending on your oven.
- I normally cook halfway and then leave for a further 8 minutes to rest.
- Open the bags. Add more fresh chopped basil and sprinkle over the coconut and garlic.
- Serve straight away.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket