- 4 medium egg whites, at room temperature
- pinch cream of tartar
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp sieved cornflour
- 150 g melted milk chocolate, (left over Easter Egg)
- 100 g caster sugar
- 100 g white chocolate, melted, to garnish
- 2 tbsp double cream
- Pre heat the oven to 230C gas 8.
- Whisk the egg whites with the cream of tartar until foamy and thick.
- Add the sugar and whisk until thick and glossy
- Remove from the machine, fold in the egg yolks, chocolate, cornflour and carefully fold together.
- Spoon into the oiled, 20cm warm non-stick frying pan, place the whole thing into the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Or until risen and still just undercooked in the middle.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and pour the melted chocolate and cold cream all over.
- Serve dusted with a little cocoa powder.
- Serve straight from the pan.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket