- 200 g good quality cooked ham, cut into very small pieces
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp seed mustard, heaped
- 2 tbsp dried breadcrumbs, heaped
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 pinch pepper
- 4 slices medium white bread, crust on
- Place the ham, mayo, mustard, breadcrumbs and egg yolks into a bowl and mix well
- Preheat a grill to medium heat and only toast the bread on one side.
- Pile on the ham mix, making a nice dome in the middle.
- Pop under the grill and gently until you have a nice glaze, take your time, so it glazes, sets and does not burn all at the same time.
- Slice in long diagonals and serve with the soup.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket