- 4 slices bread
- 1 tbsp soft butter
- 2 thick slices of cheddar
- 2 nice thick slices of cooked ham
- English mustard
- freshly milled black pepper
- Butter the bread then place butter side down into the toastie maker
- Lay 2 slices of cheese on the 2 slices of bread.
- Place the cheese onto the slices of bread, add the ham, a dash of mustard and a little pepper.
- Top with the slices of bread butter side up.
- Press and cook for 5 minutes or until golden.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket