Hasselback Potatoes always look stunning and taste great too.
- 500 g medium potatoes, washed really well, don't peel
- 75 g melted salted butter
- 100 olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly milled
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C gas 6.
- Cut the potatoes in thin slices but don't go through the potato fully, roughly 3mm.
- Place them into a baking tray so that they fit nice and tight together.
- Heat the oil and butter together, then spoon over the potatoes.
- Season really well with salt and pepper.
- Pop into the preheated oven and cook for 45-55 minutes, or until they are cooked and nicely browned and split.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket