Simple and tasty, a great dish for making in advance, also very colourful...
- 100 ml olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- 4 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 4 tsp fresh chervil, chopped
- 4 tsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 600 g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 500 g fettucine
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the olive oil, vinegar and mustard in a large bowl, add the herbs and garlic and stir well. Finally, stir in the cherry tomatoes and allow to stand for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, cook the fettucine in a large pan with plenty of boiling water for 3 minutes or until just tender
- Drain the pasta through a colander then, refresh under cold running water to stop it from sticking together. Drain well.
- Add the pasta to the dressing and toss together to coat. Season and allow to stand at room temperature for 15-20 minutes to get the fullest flavour out of everything.
- Eat cold, or just warmed through under a preheated grill for a few seconds.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket