Refreshing, cool and has less sugar than most shop-bought soft drinks.
- 4 large lemons, peeled with a veg peeler
- 400 g granulated sugar
- 15 g citric acid
- 1 boiling water
- sparkling water
- ice cubes
- lemon slices
- Squeeze the lemons place the juice into a large bowl with the lemon peel, sugar and citric acid.
- Pour over the boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Cover and cool completely. Bottle.
- Dilute with sparkling water as needed. I add extra lemon slices to the cordial and also plenty of ice cubes.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket