- 200 g butter
- 200 g dark muscovado sugar
- 200 g runny honey
- 400 g porridge oats
- Preheat the oven to 200°C gas 6.
- Heat the butter, add the sugar and honey, mix well and dissolve.
- Add the oats, then mix really well.
- Line a 33cm x 24cm x 3cm deep baking tin with baking parchment and spoon the mixture evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Do not overcook. They need to be soft...
- Once cooked, remove and cool, then turn out and cut into small pieces.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket