- 1 pint boiling water
- 20 g chicken stock cubes, (2 x10g)
- 1 tsp chopped fresh red chilli
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets and stalk into 0.5cm cubes
- 75 g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- juice 3 limes
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 250 g tuna flakes, in oil well drained
- Place the water, stock cubes, chilli, onions and garlic into a large pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Next, add the broccoli, spinach and sugar, simmer until the broccoli is cooked, say 3-4 minutes.
- Finally, off the heat, add the lime juice, coriander, sesame oil and flaked tuna.
- Leave to warm through for 3-4 minutes and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket