- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- 300 g wild Alaska king crab meat, chunked
- 25 g grated Gruyére cheese
- 20 g butter
- crunchy bread, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Mix the olive oil, garlic, sun-dried tomato paste, tomato puree, black pepper and stir through the king crab
- Divide the mixture between two heatproof bowls and top with gruyere cheese and small knobs of butter
- Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the cheese has melted and the sauce is bubbling hot.
- Serve immediately with hot, crunchy bread for dipping.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket