Smaller berries are perfect for this as larger berries, i.e. raspberries, loganberries, blackberries, do not defrost quickly enough. However, you can get around this by half defrosting the larger berries for 30-40 minutes, then add.
- 500 g frozen berries, currants, blueberries etc.
- 8 6-8 Amaretti biscuits, crushed
- 250 g white chocolate
- 300 ml double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- finely grated lemon zest
- Melt the white chocolate along with the cream and vanilla bean paste over a pan of gently simmering water.
- Lay the fruits no more than 1 layer thick onto a large bowl, top with half the crushed biscuits and leave for 10 minutes.
- When ready to serve, spoon over the hot white chocolate and vanilla cream sprinkle over the rest of the biscuits with a little zest.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket