- 250 g popping corn
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cardamom pods, crushed
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp dried garlic granules
- 0.5 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch chilli powder
- Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Take care not to burn.
- Add the cardamom pods and the popcorn, and turn the heat down slightly.
- Cover, then leave to cook until all the popping has ceased.
- Turn out the hot popcorn, then sprinkle with the salt, paprika, garlic, cayenne and chilli powder, mix well. Serve hot
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket