You know when Spring has arrived when the Jersey Royals appear on the shelves. Lovely!
- 500 g Jersey Royal potatoes, all the same size
- 1 small bunch of mint
- Place the potatoes into a pan, cover with cold water add salt and mint.
- Bring to the boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until a table knife can pass through with no resistance.
- Once cooked, drain well in a colander, then place the colander back over the drained pan and cover with cling film.
- Make a small hole in the cling film and leave them to cool.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket