The egg white coats the turkey and keeps in all the moisture, it's a great trick.
- ½ egg white, lightly whisked
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes
- 200 g turkey breast, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp sesame oil, optional
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Glaze
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp any vinegar
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- Place all the ingredients for the glaze into a bowl and mix well.
- Place the egg white into a bowl and add the chilli; mix well.
- Then add the turkey, salt, and sesame oil, mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil, add the drained turkey pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes. Do not overcook. You will find the turkey will be really tender and juicy.
- Serve piping hot and with egg fried or plain boiled rice.
- Serve piping hot and with boiled or egg fried rice.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket