- 4 pork cutlets, 2cm thick, boned and skinned
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the brine
- 30 g sugar
- 15 g salt
- 300 mls water
- Place the sugar, salt and water into a stainless-steel saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and dissolve slowly, then cool.
- Make the total weight back up 315g with cold water.
- Press the pork cutlets out with the back of the knife.
- Place the cutlets into a glass, ceramic or stainless-steel bowl.
- Pour over the cold brine and mix well, then leave to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket