Try a slice of this zesty pie - it sets without the need for gelatine!
- 250 g digestive biscuits
- 100 g butter, melted
- 405 g Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- finely grated zest and juice of 5 large limes
- 300 ml carton double cream
- 30 g bitter chocolate (70% cocoa solids), melted
- 6 thin lime wedges and slivers of zest
- you will also need a 20cm (8") spring-form cake tin greased and base lined with baking parchment, greased
- To make the base: blitz the biscuits in a food processor until they are like fine crumbs and then combine with the melted butter.
- Press the mixture into the base and 4cm (1½") up the sides of the tin.
- Chill the base while you make the filling.
- Whisk together the filling ingredients until thick and creamy.
- Spoon over the biscuit base and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the pie from the tin and place it on a serving plate.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top and leave it to set.
- Before serving, decorate with lime wedges and the zest.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket
Key Lime Pie
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.