This is a great dish so simple and tasty, and even better, it's Gluten-Free.
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 4 tbsp tomato purée
- 10 g gluten-free vegetable stock cube
- 0.25 tsp dried chilli a pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp Gluten-Free Madras curry paste
- 800 g red kidney beans, (2 x 400g tins) drained well
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients for the sauce into a liquidizer and blend until really smooth. You may have to add a little cold water to loosen the mixture.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over high heat and cook the onions and garlic for a few minutes until browned. Add the curry paste and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Add the drained beans and warm through.
- Add the sauce to the vegetables and bring to a boil. Season well with salt and pepper, turn down the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, then serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket