- 2 medium free-range eggs
- 1 pinch caster sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g plain flour
- 175 ml semi-skimmed milk, approx.
- 25 g melted unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300 g Aldi lemon curd yoghurt
- icing sugar
- squeezy honey
- Break the eggs into a bowl and add the caster sugar, salt and flour; whisk well.
- Then add 3/4 of the milk until you have a thick batter. Add more milk if needed; the batter should be the consistency of thick double cream.
- Add the melted butter and whisk in.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a tablespoon of vegetable oil until slightly smoking. Using a tablespoon, spoon the mixture around the pan, then backwards and forwards to make a web pattern.
- Cook over high heat until nicely browned, flip over and brown on the other side.
- Lift out and cool on greaseproof paper. Repeat the process until all the mixture is used up.
- Fold the pancakes into 4, leave fairly open.
- Spoon over a little yoghurt, then top with another pancake, top with more yoghurt. Drizzle with honey and dust with icing sugar, then serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket