- 110 g caster sugar
- 110 g soft salted butter
- 90 g finely chopped white chocolate
- 10 cardamom seeds, crushed then crush the seeds and discard the husks
- 2 tbsp dried lavender
- 200 g self-raising flour
- 100 g cold custard made to double the strength normal recipe, thicker the better
- Cream the soft butter and sugar for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the chocolate, cardamom, lavender, flour and custard, mix well.
- Form into a sausage shape, roughly 5cm in thickness, roll in cling film and chill well or freeze.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C gas 4.
- Make sure the sausage is very cold before you attempt to cut.
- Cut into 2 cm slices, peel off the cling film and place on a baking sheet. Bake in the oven until the edges are golden and the tops are a pale creamy colour.
- Remove from the oven to cool slightly before trying to lift off the hot tray.
- Serve with ice cream.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket