- 5 large lemons, peeled with a veg peeler
- 400 g granulated sugar
- 20 heads freshly picked lavender
- 15 g citric acid
- 1 boiling water
- sparkling water
- ice cubes
- lemon slices
- Squeeze the lemons, place the juice into a large bowl with the lemon peel, sugar, lavender and citric acid.
- Pour over the boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Cover and cool completely.
- Strain and then bottle and dilute with sparkling water as needed. I add extra lemon slices to the cordial and also plenty of ice cubes.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket