Leftovers are often seen as a bit dull, a bit rubbish. But I don't believe that they are just great ingredients already prepared for another fantastic meal.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small can water chestnuts, drained finely sliced
- 50 g baby spinach leaves
- 6 tbsp leftover gravy
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce (Gluten-Free)
- 200 g leftover cooked chicken, roughly chopped or pulled apart
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the onion, ginger and garlic and cook over high heat to get a little colour.
- Next, add the chestnuts and spinach, cook until wilted, add the chicken and just warm through.
- Finally, moisten with a little gravy and soy, just enough to coat everything; you will be surprised how little you need.
- Season well and serve straight away.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket