- 4 medium egg whites, 140g in weight at room temperature
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 250 g caster sugar
- 3 tsp cornflour
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 200 g full-fat soft cheese
- 225 g double cream
- 200 g chilled Carnation Condensed Milk
- 3 finely grated zest and juice of 3 lemons
- 6 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- juice and finely grated zest of 2 large lemons
- Preheat the oven to 120° C, Gas ½.
- Place the egg whites and cream of tartar into a mixing bowl and whisk until light and foamy.
- Add half the sugar and whisk well on medium speed, then finally add the rest of the sugar, whisking until very glossy.
- Remove the bowl from the machine, fold the cornflour and vinegar, and mix well.
- Mark out a 20cm ring on baking parchment and spoon in the meringue and spread to the edge of the circle with a dip in the middle, then place into the preheated oven and cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the pavlova in the oven to cool completely.
- Whisk the cream cheese, cream and condensed milk together until it starts to thicken.
- Add the lemon juice and zest and mix carefully until it thickens
- Spoon onto the base meringue., then chill for 30 minutes to set.
- Blitz the lemon juice, zest and mint together at the last minute to keep the colour and spoon over.
- Decorate with white chocolate mini eggs, spoon over the mint muddle and dust with icing sugar, cut into large wedges.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket