- 50 olive oil
- 75 g salted butter
- 2 whole bulb garlic, cut in half
- 750 g small new season potatoes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly ground
- finely grated zest 2 lemons
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Pre heat the 200C gas 6.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan or tray.
- Add the garlic cut side down, then add the potatoes coat well in the oil and butter. Add salt and pepper
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through and soft.
- Once cooked, remove the foil sprinkle with the lemon zest and Parmesan cheese. Place back into the hot oven or under a grill to brown nicely before serving
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket