- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg whites
- 1 tbsp fruit sugar (fructose)
- 60 g self raising flour, sieved
- 100 ml skimmed milk, approx
- 100 g fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp grape seed or safflower oil
- Place the egg and white in a deep bowl, add the sugar and flour, and half the milk.
- Mix well with a whisk, and this way ensures a smooth, lump-free batter.
- Add enough milk until you have a thick batter. Finally, add the blueberries and stir them in.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Spoon into 4 lightly oiled silver rings, cook gently for 3-4 minutes.
- Lift off the semi-set pancake and flip over and cook for a further 2 minutes, or until cooked.
- To serve, place two pancakes on a warm plate top with the bacon slices and sauté banana. Finally, drizzle 2 tsp maple syrup over and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket