- 750 g triple cooked chips, hot and seasoned
- 2 large avocadoes, roughly broken up with a fork
- 200 g Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 200 g sour cream
- 6 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 150 g warm pulled pork
- Place a large deep cake tin ring on a large warm plate; the deeper, the better.
- Place a layer of chips in the bottom.
- Spoon over a generous lump of avocado.
- Next, add pulled pork, a little cheese, sour cream and coriander.
- Repeat until all the ingredients have been used up, then press down slightly with a potato masher.
- Carefully lift off the ring and top with pulled pork, sour cream and coriander.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket