The dark nights, cold, wet weather and national lockdown are enough to test even the most sanguine of us. So why not brighten your day just a little with a Toastie?
- 4 slices bread
- 1 tbsp soft butter
- 8 thin slices of macaroni cheese, (see recipe)
- 150 g cooked lobster or prawns or crab
- Butter the bread. Place butter side down into the toastie maker.
- Lay a thin of slice macaroni cheese on each slice of bread.
- Add the chopped cooked fish, then top with a further slice of macaroni cheese.
- Top with the slices of bread butter side up.
- Press and cook for 5 minutes or until golden.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket