Trifle in any shape or form I adore, and this is a lighter version of the classic. I use Carnation Condensed Milk Light instead of custard and low-fat yoghurt instead of double cream.
- 5 tbsp Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- 250 g Greek yoghurt
- 8 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 large ripe mangoes, prepared and sliced
- 2 small ripe bananas, chopped
- 8 small macaroons or ratafia biscuits, broken into pieces
- In a large bowl, mix the condensed milk, Greek yoghurt and mint.
- Place the mango slices and banana in four individual serving glasses.
- Layer each with a generous spoonful of the yoghurt mixture and a sprinkling of biscuits.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket