- 250 g red cabbage, very finely sliced. Best done on a Japanese mandolin, just be careful the are very sharp,
For the Dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 caster sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the mustard, garlic, sugar and salt and pepper into a bowl and mix really well
- Gradually add the oils, and pour over the cabbage and again, mix well.
- Cover and leave to marinate, at least 2 hours, best overnight.
- Remix occasionally
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket