- 320 g sheet ready rolled butter puff pastry
- 95 g pesto
- 460 g jar roasted peppers, drained
- 150 g pitted black olives
- 2 large courgettes, cut into ribbons
- 50 g pinenuts
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- 200 g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 4 tbsp fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 75 g soft goats cheese or a cheese of your choice (optional)
- garlic mayonnaise, to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C Gas 6. Roll out the pastry as thinly as possible, then dock with a fork.
- Spread on the pesto, leaving a 2-3cm clear edge all around the pastry.
- Roughly chop the peppers and olives and evenly spread over the pastry. Arrange the courgette ribbons over the peppers sprinkle over the pinenuts. Drizzle with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Place assembled tart in the oven and cook for 35 - 45 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven. Dot the cheese over the tomatoes and if using, sprinkle over the fresh basil. Return to the oven for approximately 5 minutes to warm the through
- Serve with garlic mayonnaise.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket