Very simple just cook for 10 minutes, rich and very Moorish.
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 100 ml olive oil
- 125 ml tomato ketchup
- 175 ml passata
- 50 ml cider vinegar
- 6 tbsp Worcester sauce
- juice of a lemon
- 150 ml pineapple juice
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 tbsp black treacle
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dry English mustard powder
- 1 tsp freshly milled black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt to taste
- Heat the olive oil and add the onions, pepper and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes to soften slightly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat and simmer for 10 minutes to cook and thicken.
- Keep warm and serve.
- This will keep for 1 week in the fridge.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket