- 100 g soft salted butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 190 g self-raising flour
- 40 g ground almonds
- 2 small bananas, chopped
- 100 g choc chips, milk or dark
- 50 g dark or milk chocolate, melted with one tablespoon of milk (optional)
- Place the butter and sugar into the food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Add one banana and blitz again until smooth. Then add the eggs, almonds and flour and just pulse in.
- Place the mixture into the bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
- Liberally grease a medium-sized microwavable dish or bowl. Line with a strip of greaseproof paper, leaving a slight overhang.
- Slice the remaining banana and use it to line the base of the dish.
- Spoon the mixture into the dish and smooth the top, then loosely with clingfilm.
- Place in the microwave set to 700W, cook for 5 minutes, then check the consistency with a skewer.
- When the skewer comes out clean, remove it from the microwave and leave it to rest for 3 minutes.
- Turn out the pudding onto a plate and drizzle with the melted chocolate if you like. Best served warm with ice cream or custard.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket