- 60 g softened salted butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 medium egg
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 30 g self-raising flour
- 50 g chopped white chocolate
- Place the butter, sugar and vanilla into a bowl and beat well with a wooden spoon.
- Add the egg and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Finally, add the flour and bring it together.
- Spoon into 2 x 17cm x 4cm deep oiled plastic takeaway trays, then spread out with a spoon.
- Sprinkle with the chopped white chocolate.
- Pop one in the microwave and the other on top, straddling the first one.
- Cook (I used 900 watts) for 2 and half minutes; the mix will rise nicely.
- Recheck and cook for a further 1-2 minutes until puffed and cooked through.
- Remove, be careful as they will be hot!
- Leave to rest for 10 minutes, then cut and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket