- 500 g ready rolled sweet short pastry
- 350 g luxury mincemeat
- 1 large orange , zest
- 1 lemon, zest
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 2 tsp rosewater
- 1 tbsp Brandy
For the Streusel topping
- 70 g plain flour
- 70 g salted butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 120 g pecans, finley chopped
- 75 g dark brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200C gas 6.
- Make up the topping by rubbing the butter into the flour until you have fine breadcrumbs then add the cinnamon, allspice, chopped pecans and brown sugar
- Mix the mincemeat with the zests, cinnamon, almonds, rosewater and brandy.
- Roll out the pastry on a floured surface to a thickness of about 5mm and use a cutter to cut out pastry discs which will line the bases of the patty tins.
- Carefully line the moulds with the pastry then spoon in enough mincemeat to fill no more than three-quarters full.
- Spoon over the topping evenly, then bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and crisp.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket