These quiches are great for picnics, parties and Christmas get togethers.
- 2 small onions
- 300 g sweetcorn
- 800 ml milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 eggs
- 150 g finely chopped ham, any will do
- 150 g extra mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 sheets ready rolled short pastry
- Preheat the oven to 200C gas 6.
- Cut the ready rolled pastry into large discs that fill all the muffin tray moulds with a good ½cm overlap, then chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil and add the onion and soften for a few minutes.
- Liquidise half the drained can of sweetcorn with the milk. Pour into a bowl, add the eggs and yolks, whisk
- Mix the onions, ham and the rest of the sweetcorn and spoon evenly into the pastry-lined muffin tray.
- Season the custard well with salt and pepper and fill up the pastry cases. Sprinkle over the cheese.
- Carefully place in the oven and cook until set and nicely browned.
- Let the quiches cool before removing them from the tray, chill until needed.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket