- 1 tbsp peppermint extract, check you may need a little more as it will lose its strength when frozen
- 350 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 5 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 500 ml double cream, lightly whipped, don’t go mad, needs to be soft
- 8 After Eight Mint , chopped into ½ cm cubes
- 150 g bitter chocolate, melted
- Mix the peppermint extract with the condensed milk, along with the Golden Syrup.
- Add the cream and gently whisk together.
- Place into a largeish plastic container, so you end up with say 2-3cm deep (this will freeze quicker), then freeze until soft.
- Add the small pieces of chopped After Eights, and drizzle over the melted chocolate. It should set pretty much straight away, swirl in and break up.
- Refreeze for a further 45-50 minutes, re-whisk again so you have soft ice cream.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket