I recently tried Minted Spiced Flat Bread, and it was absolutely delicious! The combination of mint and spices perfectly matched, and the bread had a nice texture. I think it would be a great addition to any meal or as a snack on its own. Highly recommend giving it a try!
- 225 g self-raising flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 175 g thick yoghurt, approx., to make a firm but loose dough
- 3 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- Mix everything together into a loose dough and roll out to about ½ cm thick, possibly slightly thinner, do not overwork
- Then pop straight into a hot, dry griddle pan and cook on both sides for about 4-5 minutes or until slightly puffed and blistered; it's nice to see the scorch marks on the surface of the bread.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket