- 480 g Miso sachets 'Clearspring'
- 2.8 litre water
- 250 g smoked tofu
- 50 g dark soy sauce
- 180 g Shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 180 g closed cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 80 g fresh ginger, cut into fine strips
- 30 g dried seaweed, cut into fine strips
- 180 g spring onion, cut in diagonal slices
- Place the water, miso, ginger and soy sauce in a pan, bring to a boil, and then cool.
- Place sliced mushrooms, spring onion, finely sliced tofu and a few thin slices of seaweed into a warm bowl.
- Heat the soup and pour over, serve
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket